Looking for an economical and effective way to train?
Then you need "PATS!"
The Process Activated Training System® is a whole new way to look at
training. PATS ...
* standardizes OJT, the predominate method of training
* focuses on the many individual work processes in a job
* involves employees, who identify and describe each step in these processes
* is taught by employees who know the best way to do their job - the Subject Matter
* provides short, "show, tell, show, tell" lesson plans that can be taught
quickly, when and where they're needed, thus reducing training time
* takes learning out of the training room and into the work site
* captures best practices that can be transferred to other areas
* is competency-based, with built-in, observable measures to determine training
* is computerized so it can be easily updated and instantly accessed in a variety of
* addresses 12 of the 20 elements important for ISO 9000 Certification, including
training, design control, management responsibility, and purchasing
YOU WILL LEARN PATS's
1. Forming the team
2. Assessing critical core processes
3. Turning these processes into learning session plans
4. Identifying and developing subject matter experts (SMEs)
5. Developing a numbering system for documented processes
6. Developing software
7. Developing recognition
8. Observing and measuring progress
WHO SHOULD ATTEND OUR WORKSHOPS?
A team of ten to twenty people who can describe key processes at your organization.
Before the workshop, the team should identify processes to work on:
* ones that cause chronic problems
* ones in areas with high turnover ones that are key to the effectiveness of your
After the workshop, the team will leave with:
* several fully-developed lesson plans to use to teach fellow employees
* a format for standardizing additional lesson plans
* a way-to combine the various plans into an organization-wide training program
Contact us today for Workshop Information!