Looking for an economical and effective way to train?
Then you need "PATS!"
PATS - What is it?
The Process Activated Training System®, or "PATS," designed by
Dr. Donald C. Fisher, is a Baldrige-based, structured, systematic, method of delivering
on-the-job training. It is a quality approach to ensuring that training is accomplished in
a consistent, efficient basis.
PATS is a revolutionary way of teaching people in an organization about work processes
by focusing on individual work processes involved in a job. This is a behavioral-based
teaching and learning process that creates an environment of continuous learning and
cycle-time reduction at the job site. PATS simplifies the teaching and learning processes
by centering on the mastery of job processes.
PATS - Why use it?
The PATS program makes it affordable for every organization to call on the expertise of
the finest training team in the world. These trainers are not outside consultants or
training specialists. These trainers are the people who have the most experience and an
understanding of every aspect of the organization's business. The best trainers are
already on the job in the organization - they're on the payroll. PATS also integrates well
with Six Sigma!
PATS is a whole new way to look at training!
- Re-Engineers Training
- Simplifies Teaching and Learning Process
- Formalizes On-The-Job Training (OTJ)
- Reduces Process Cycle Time
- Reduces Learning Cycle Time
With PATS, The Employees Who Know Their Job Best Do The Training!
- Process Activated Learners (PALS)
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Basic Training Cycle Time Reduced
- Transfer Key Process Knowledge Through Workforce
PATS Is A Rewarding Training Experience!
- HERO List (Helpful Employee Resource On-Site)
- SME Certification
- Recognizes Back Stage Employees
- Identifies Star of the Show
PATS replaces unread manuals with simple, short learning sessions.
- Best Practices are documented
- Learning session plans are developed
- Just-in-time learning/knowledge
- Session plans are written by employees
The entire training program is developed in-house, by the people who do the
- Peer-driven learning
- Employees identify process problems
- Employees document key work processes
- Employees are empowered to define "Best Work Practices."
PATS directly relates to training requirements for ISO 9000:2000.
- Key processes documentation and consistency of process deployment is ensured
- A learning system for ISO 9000:2000 registered organizations
- PATS directly impacts training requirements for ISO 9000:2000 certification
PATS - Who uses it?
Scores of companies across the United States are currently using PATS to structure
their training programs. Among these are FedEx, the United States Postal Service (USPS),
Volvo GM Heavy Truck Corporation, The Memphis Group, The Peabody Hotel, The Regional
Medical Center at Memphis, Baptist Regional Medical Center (Corbin, KY), Oregon
International Airfreight Global Logistics, and Searcy Uniforms.
Your company should use PATS, too!
Contact Dr. Fisher Today!