Looking for an economical and effective way to train?
Then you need "PATS!"
PATS - What is it?
The Process Activated Training System®, or "PATS," designed by Dr. Donald C.
Fisher, is a Baldrige-based, structured, systematic, method of delivering on-the-job
training. It is a quality approach to ensuring that training is accomplished in a
consistent, efficient basis. Watch a video of Dr. Fisher giving an overview of
"PATS." (1 minute, 19 seconds. About a one-minute download, so be patient!)
|PATS is a revolutionary way of teaching people
in an organization about work processes by focusing on individual work processes involved
in a job. This is a behavioral-based teaching and learning process that creates an
environment of continuous learning and cycle-time reduction at the job site. PATS
simplifies the teaching and learning processes by centering on the mastery of job
||PATS is ...
a behavioral- based teaching and learning process ....
PATS - Why use it?
The PATS program makes it affordable for every organization to call on the expertise of
the finest training team in the world. These trainers are not outside consultants or
training specialists. These trainers are the people who have the most experience and an
understanding of every aspect of the organization's business. The best trainers are
already on the job in the organization - they're on the payroll. PATS also integrates well
with ISO 9001:2000 training requirements and Six
a whole new way to look at training!
The Employees Who Know Their Job Best
Do The Training!
- Re-Engineers Training
- Simplifies Teaching and Learning Process
- Formalizes On-The-Job Training (OTJ)
- Reduces Process Cycle Time
- Reduces Learning Cycle Time
- Process Activated Learners (PALS)
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Basic Training Cycle Time Reduced
- Transfer Key Process Knowledge Through Workforce
- HERO List (Helpful Employee Resource On-Site)
- SME Certification
- Recognizes Back Stage Employees
- Identifies Star of the Show
unread manuals with simple, short learning sessions.
training program is developed in-house, by the people who do the work.
directly relates to training requirements for
- Best Practices are documented
- Learning session plans are developed
- Just-in-time learning/knowledge
- Session plans are written by employees
- Peer-driven learning
- Employees identify process problems
- Employees document key work processes
- Employees are empowered to define "Best Work Practices."
- Key processes documen- tation and consistency of process deployment is ensured
- A learning system for ISO 9000:2000 registered organizations
- PATS directly impacts training requirements for ISO 9000:2000 certification
PATS - Who uses it?
Scores of companies across the United States are currently using PATS to structure
their training programs. Among these are FedEx, the United States Postal Service (USPS), Volvo GM Heavy
Truck Corporation, One Source
Industries, LLC., The Memphis Group, Sears Logistics Services,
Peabody Hotel, The Regional Medical Center at Memphis,
Medical Center (Corbin, KY), Oregon International Airfreight Global
Logistics, and Searcy Uniforms.
Your company should use PATS, too!
PATS now has Group Training Leaders (GTL's)!
Check it out!
Services wins 2002 Chamber Cup Award!
Contact Dr. Fisher Today!